OUR TOP SELECTION OF SUCCESS FACTORS
Neglected my wife, kids, chickens, ... and yes finally I saw the light. Hurrah, Hurrah, yes my Lord, I have seen the light (happened to be an illegal rabbit chaser, almost got killed).
Anyhow, now I'm relaxing on my yacht on a silk blue see, surrounded by flock of golden beauties ...
I should definitely stop drinking that Australian beer, much to strong for me.
But to bring the message I did use some tools, maybe these were helpful, most probably not, just to say, I don't know:
- All my websites were build using Frontpage. I used to hate this program, now I don't care any more. It has improved, I have learned a lot: to FP or not to FP that is a question that is not important at all. FP is easier to use than Dreamweaver, Ana... spider...aso. Take what you like and stick to it, changing to another tool will not bring you closer to heaven.
- Webposition Gold: this I'm using to submit my sites and to follow their ranking in major search engines. It's easy to use and brought my sites in all search engines, although it took in most case up to six months. I've been considering quitting and moving to IBP3. Don't know if I'll finally do this. Tell me if you have some advice on this.
- Manual submission: Yep, now and then, even at those unknown obscure search engines. I've done it all, and regrets I have a few, but then again to few to mention...
- Graphics? I don't use that much. They slow down the site to much. I've used some program that came with my first Canon scanner, or one that came with my tablet. Just one tip: resample your images to 95 dpi.
- My favourite Ebook: "How to make money with a monkey" (as seen in the Pink Panter)
- Finally one real recommendation: www.ovh.fr (Oui c'est en franšais, but I think they have an English site as well). OVH, My web hosting company: no complaints about these guys. Cheap hosting with lots of features, un-earthy service, ... wonderful. Thanks guys keep up the good work. Merci mes amis, continuez votre travail splendide.
- If you need some quality information, then take a look at our Amazon shop (remember 5% of your expenditure goes to charity). Here's the link: Our Shop
- Share your experiences on our tightly moderated Yahoo-group.
- Check our newest FRAUDE site
MORE SUCCESS FACTORS