|Ezine Marketing Information|
How to Make Your Newsletter Have Raving Fans!
Would you like to have a newsletter with barely satisfied subscribers who take a look at each issue and then remove it, or loyal readers who can't wait to get your next issue?
A truly successful newsletter doesn't have just a bunch of subscribers, but "raving fans" who have a strong relationship with you.
But how can you have such a winning newsletter?
#1. Quality Content
It doesn't really matter for your readers how professional your newsletter design is, or how long the articles are. They want "quality content". Period.
After all, the reason why they joined your newsletter in the first place was because you made a promise to provide them with some certain valuable information.
So each time you sit down to write your next issue, remind yourself what your readers expect to learn. What did you promise them? What benefits did you offer when asking them to sign up?
You should keep these answers in mind all the time when writing articles, making recommendations, and even placing ads in your newsletter. Make sure you deliver what you've promised. This is the secret to keeping your readers happy and winning new subscribers through word-of-the-mouth.
#2. Let Your Readers See the Real You
Which of the following newsletters would you like to read the most?
1. A faceless newsletter like it was written by a robot
2. A newsletter with a personality that shines through its every word. You feel as if you know the writer and feel he/she is your friend.
I don't think anyone in the world prefers the first one. Do you? I know all my favorite newsletters show what type of person has written them. When we read an article, all of us like to know the characteristics of the writer and create a picture of them in our mind.
Tell your readers a little bit about yourself. The best place to share this information is "Editor's Notes" section. Tell them what makes you happy, and what makes you upset. If you publish your newsletter in HTML format, you should definitely consider placing your photo at the top of each issue.
Let your readers see who you really are. Let your personality shine through your newsletter!
# Final Thoughts
More and more newsletters are being published every day about every subject you can think of. It means many options for for readers, and many competitors for you. Your competitors are just 2 clicks away: One click on your newsletter unsubscribe link, and the other on your competition's signup button.
So publish an informative newsletter providing quality content and let your readers know the REAL you. Now you can relax because yo know your readers will not even "look" at the competition.
Wish you the best of luck!
About The Author: Ladan Lashkari is a respected Internet marketing expert, and the owner of http://www.FreeNewsletterIdeas.com/ where you'll find free newsletter templates, creative newsletter ideas, honest reviews, and helpful resources to start your own highly profitable email marketing campaign.
Three Ways You can Use the Ezines to Increase Your Sales
***1. FIRST PROMOTIONAL METHOD: Write ezine articles and submit to ezine publishers-
Newsletter Publishing Tips
I can't think of a better way to sell your products and keep your readers coming back for more than publishing a newsletter.
How to Make Your eZine Work for You Long After Its Published
If you publish an email newsletter, do you convert the issues to HTML and archive them on your website? If you haven't been doing so, you should start now, today.
How to Increase Your Opt In List by 322% in 28 Days
"The money's in your list" - how many times have you heard this statement? Plenty I'll bet... Ever wondered why it's been repeated so often it's like a mantra?
13 Ways To A Build A List Of Readers Of Your Ezine
If you have an ezine or online newsletter you want to send it to potential customers. In order to send it you need a list of people who want to receive it. This article is about how you build a list of subscribers to your ezine.
Entrepreneurs - 3 Ways You Can Profit From Newsletters Without Writing Them Yourself
I'm sure you have heard many online marketers touting the benefits of having a newsletter. I have used newsletters in the past for many sites. I've used them as a source of revenue by having advertisements embedded within the newsletter content. They are also effective as a means to keep a site sticky - to "anchor" clients and bring them back to the site. Newsletters can also be a great selling tool to provide free information, samples of your expertise or services, and as a taste of your full product/service. The lure of free content from newsletters can help you to turn casual surfers to potential customers and then finally paying customers.
Lesson #4: Six Powerful Places to Advertise Your Autoresponder!
Once you set up your autoresponder account, now you need to start promoting it! There are tons of places and ways you can do that... But let me give you at least six to start with.
Practical Strategies To Boost Your Ezine Readership
Do you have a fresh ezine ready to start taking subscribers but don't know how to attract them?
Success With Newsletters
Newsletters really DO work! With just a small amount of effort on your part they will work for you, even if your marketing budget a small.
Ezine Advertising Strategy Exposed-16 Tips to Boost Your Profit
In my opinion, Electronic Magazine (Ezine) advertising is the greatest, untapped source of online advertising available today.
10 Effective Ways To Gain More New Ezine Subscribers
1. Swap ads with other ezine publishers.
10 Reasons To Sell A Fee Based Subscription Ezine
1. You will create residual income. For example, if you charge a monthly subscription fee, you will get recurring income every month.
Ezine Advertising Deals Revealed
Ezine (electronic magazine) advertising is a great method for exposing your offer to a targeted audience (niche). This type of advertising can be quite expensive though if you don't know what to look for.
The Secret Truth About Writing Great Sales Copy.
Did you know that most people find it difficult to write sales copy that works?
Increase Your Business Success With A Free Newsletter
Publishing a free newsletter is an effective and inexpensive marketing strategy with several business benefits. Here are some of those benefits:
Marketing Your Home Business through Newsletters
Newsletters are a wonderful way to market your business when on a budget. You can opt to write them yourself or hire a writer to do the job for you.
10 Benefits Of Submitting Your Articles To Ezines
1. You'll brand your web site, business and yourself by submitting articles to ezines. You could include your name, business name, your credentials, web site address and e-mail address in your resource box. To find publisher you can submit your articles to, you can simply visit Google and enter a keyword phase that describes your target market (e.g. business owner) plus the work newsletter or ezine: +"business owner" +newsletter 2. You will become known as an expert on the topics you write about. This will give you and your business extra credibility which will help you compete against your competition. 3. Your article might also be placed on the publisher's home page. If they publish each issue on their home page this will give you some extra exposure. To make it easier for the publisher, provide also an URL to a web page with your article on it. The easier it is for the publisher to use your article, the higher the chances that they will do it. 4. You might get extra exposure if the ezine publisher archives their ezine on their site. People might want to read the back issues before they make the decision to subscribe. 5. You will get free advertising. This will allow you to spend your profits on other forms of advertising. You could buy advertisements in other ezines that don't publish your articles. 6. You might get extra income from people wanting to hire you to write other articles, books, or even ask to speak at seminars. This is a great way to multiply your incom^e. 7. You could allow ezine publishers to publish your articles in their free e-books. Since people give them away, your advertising could multiply all over the internet. 8. You will get your article published all over the web when you submit it to an ezine publisher that has a free content directory on their web site. They'll allow their visitors to republish your article. Another option would be to submi^t your article to article directories. To find article directories that you can submit your articles to, you can again simply visit Google and search for: "article directory" 9. You'll gain people's trust. If they read your article and like it, they won't be as hesitant to buy your product or service. You will then be able to increase your profits. 10. You could get your article guaranteed to run in an ezine. You could agree to run one of their articles in your ezine if, in exchange, they run yours in their ezine. It's a win/win situation. Tip: If your article recommends one of your own resources, offer the publisher a percentage of each sale for publishing your article. This could be done by using a special order link, or if you have an affiliate program, by allowing the publisher use his one affiliate link.
Ways to Improve and Make Money from Your Newsletter
Our last three newsletters have covered the hot topic of email newsletters and their importance: Keeping Your Customers Informed, How to Build Your Subscriber List, and How To Write Your Newsletter. If you're new to our newsletter or have missed out on any of these editions, to view the complete series see the link at the end of this article.
The Public Speaking List Machine
Do you do public speaking? Then you've got an automatic list machine!
3 Steps to Creating Your Own Ezine to Increase Web Site Traffic!
What if I showed you a simple way to increase web site traffic that could sky-rocket your sales and make you an internet expert.
|home | site map|
|Copyright © 2005 www.eWebology.net|