|Ezine Marketing Information|
Top 10 Reasons to Use a Blog to Publish Your Ezine
Blogs are the hottest thing going these days when it comes to marketing on the Internet. A blog is a delivery medium. Here are 10 reasons why you should deliver your ezine articles via a blog.
1. A blog is web based so you can update and post new articles anywhere, anytime. It's a dynamic medium that can be updated on a moment's notice.
2. Subscribers can subscribe to your RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feed and have your content delivered straight to their desktop. This delivery system bypasses spam filters and readers get exactly the content they want.
3. No web site to mess with. It's very inexpensive way to set up a web presence for your ezine. There are several sites where you can set up a free blog and others are very reasonably priced for the massive exposure you can get.
4. You can set up links for ads and your affiliate programs in side columns so you don't have to include them in your ezine format.
5. You can set up a subscription form and send emails to your subscribers when new content is added.
6. Blogs link to other blogs which helps you create a viral marketing system and increases your exposure in search engines. Search engines LOVE text based, fresh content that is highly focused (key word rich).
7. You can use your ezine blog to become a trusted expert for your subscribers, by filtering content for them so they don't have to visit hundreds of web sites.
8. You have an instant archive of all your articles. When you post an article, a new page and permalink is created. People can share that link with others and be sent directly to the article being referenced.
9. Readers can comment on your articles, which creates rapport and trust between you and your subscriber. Comments also add rich content to your site and again, helps your ranking in the search engines.
10. The bottom line is this: using a blog can help you attract more visitors who become subscribers and then eventually become clients.
For an ezine publisher, a blog compliments and can significantly ease the delivery of your ezine content. Essentially, like any web site, you have to promote it and encourage people to add your site to their RSS feed (that's another subject) or subscribe for updates through a subscription form. That's why I put a subscribe form on my site ? subscribers and get updates in anyway they want. You still need to submit to search engines and directories to drive traffic. If you already have an ezine subscriber database, my advice would be to post everything on the blog and then send a weekly email, or whatever your normal publishing schedule is, informing your subscribers when new content is posted.
Marketing is done in a conversational way and via the links on your blog. Announcements can be posted on the blog and to one's list. I see the blog and ezine database as complimentary...working together to increase your exposure and make it easier for people to get your information and build relationships.
About The Author
Denise Wakeman is Chief Implementor of Next Level Partnership, a company dedicated to partnering with you to take your business to the next level. Denise has nearly 20 years experience in small business administration and management. She has specific experience in leveraging Internet marketing systems to create awareness, build customer loyalty and increase the bottom line. Visit Denise's blog at http://www.biztipsblog.com to get tips and tactics for taking your business to the next level.
The Power of Newsletters
When discussing the possibility of creating a newsletter for one of my clients, he asked me, "How will a newsletter help me get sales?"
3 Steps to Creating Your Own Ezine to Increase Web Site Traffic!
What if I showed you a simple way to increase web site traffic that could sky-rocket your sales and make you an internet expert.
Advertising in Newsletters
In this article we will discuss advertising in other companies' newsletters and how it can be as equally beneficial.
How Your Advice Column Can Build Loyal Readers
Last year while researching a book on memorable speeches and essays, I stumbled across an ageless writing technique that continues to captivate readers.
5 Tips To Create A Kick-Butt Mini-Course That Pulls In Thousands of Rabid Subscribers... in a Flash!
One of the fastest ways to develop, build, and grow your own list of subscribers is to develop a "mini" course with an incredibly compelling promise.
Is Your Ezine Being Zapped?
About a year ago I wrote an article titled 'Winning The War On Sp^m'. Unfortunately, the war on sp^m is not being won at all.
10 Benefits Of Submitting Your Articles To Ezines
1. You'll brand your web site, business and yourself by submitting articles to ezines. You could include your name, business name, your credentials, web site address and e-mail address in your resource box. To find publisher you can submit your articles to, you can simply visit Google and enter a keyword phase that describes your target market (e.g. business owner) plus the work newsletter or ezine: +"business owner" +newsletter 2. You will become known as an expert on the topics you write about. This will give you and your business extra credibility which will help you compete against your competition. 3. Your article might also be placed on the publisher's home page. If they publish each issue on their home page this will give you some extra exposure. To make it easier for the publisher, provide also an URL to a web page with your article on it. The easier it is for the publisher to use your article, the higher the chances that they will do it. 4. You might get extra exposure if the ezine publisher archives their ezine on their site. People might want to read the back issues before they make the decision to subscribe. 5. You will get free advertising. This will allow you to spend your profits on other forms of advertising. You could buy advertisements in other ezines that don't publish your articles. 6. You might get extra income from people wanting to hire you to write other articles, books, or even ask to speak at seminars. This is a great way to multiply your incom^e. 7. You could allow ezine publishers to publish your articles in their free e-books. Since people give them away, your advertising could multiply all over the internet. 8. You will get your article published all over the web when you submit it to an ezine publisher that has a free content directory on their web site. They'll allow their visitors to republish your article. Another option would be to submi^t your article to article directories. To find article directories that you can submit your articles to, you can again simply visit Google and search for: "article directory" 9. You'll gain people's trust. If they read your article and like it, they won't be as hesitant to buy your product or service. You will then be able to increase your profits. 10. You could get your article guaranteed to run in an ezine. You could agree to run one of their articles in your ezine if, in exchange, they run yours in their ezine. It's a win/win situation. Tip: If your article recommends one of your own resources, offer the publisher a percentage of each sale for publishing your article. This could be done by using a special order link, or if you have an affiliate program, by allowing the publisher use his one affiliate link.
When Good Newsletters Go Bad: How to Avoid the Rut and Capture Hearts
The wizard in Wizard of Oz and the guy behind the curtain pretending to be him have different personalities. Which one would you rather listen to? The wizard comes across as bigger than life and unreachable. The little guy hiding behind the giant green face is one of us, a person.
How to Increase Your Opt In List by 322% in 28 Days
"The money's in your list" - how many times have you heard this statement? Plenty I'll bet... Ever wondered why it's been repeated so often it's like a mantra?
10 First Rate Tips To Getting More Ezine Subscribers
1. Submit your ezine to ezine directories.
Entrepreneurs - 3 Ways You Can Profit From Newsletters Without Writing Them Yourself
I'm sure you have heard many online marketers touting the benefits of having a newsletter. I have used newsletters in the past for many sites. I've used them as a source of revenue by having advertisements embedded within the newsletter content. They are also effective as a means to keep a site sticky - to "anchor" clients and bring them back to the site. Newsletters can also be a great selling tool to provide free information, samples of your expertise or services, and as a taste of your full product/service. The lure of free content from newsletters can help you to turn casual surfers to potential customers and then finally paying customers.
Ezine Advertising Strategy Exposed-16 Tips to Boost Your Profit
In my opinion, Electronic Magazine (Ezine) advertising is the greatest, untapped source of online advertising available today.
10 Reasons To Sell A Fee Based Subscription Ezine
1. You will create residual income. For example, if you charge a monthly subscription fee, you will get recurring income every month.
Writing e-Newsletters ? Tricks of the Trade
Follow 10 simple rules of thumb, and you'll soon be writing great e-newsletters and reaping the rewards.
13 Ways To A Build A List Of Readers Of Your Ezine
If you have an ezine or online newsletter you want to send it to potential customers. In order to send it you need a list of people who want to receive it. This article is about how you build a list of subscribers to your ezine.
Article Distribution: How Will Your Results Vary?
It's not enough to just sit around and expect that your articles will bring you a good amount of traffic right after you submitted your articles for distribution.
The Secret Truth About Writing Great Sales Copy.
Did you know that most people find it difficult to write sales copy that works?
Why a Newsletter Will Help Your Home Based Business
Web site traffic is a huge concern among home based business owners working online because the competition is stiff and it is a huge effort to get your web site noticed among the thousands of others. However, there are many tricks you can do to differentiate your web site and set it apart from others. One such thing is providing a newsletter to subscribers.
Newsletters in Plain Text or HTML - Which Work Better?
A common question asked when you first set out to write an email newsletter is whether it should be a plain text email or HTML (web page style). This is an important consideration since your choice impacts on how many people read your newsletter and how they respond to it. Let's look at the obvious pros and cons of each format.
Ezines Are Effective In Advertising Your Online Business?
'Ezines are the most cost effective way to advertise your business opportunity'. I'm sure you've heard that phrase many times if you've been marketing on the internet for a while. But is that a myth or a fact?
|home | site map|
|Copyright © 2005 www.eWebology.net|