|Ezine Marketing Information|
10 Effective Ways To Gain More New Ezine Subscribers
1. Swap ads with other ezine publishers.
Swap sponsor, feature, classified or solo ads with
This will provide both you and the other publisher with a
When choosing ezines to swap ads with, pick ezines that
2. Write articles.
Your articles will give you a powerful way to get more new
Submit your articles to article directories, article
You could also create a list that announces when you've
3. Create an ebook compilation of your articles and use it
Multiply the number of subscriptions you get from your ebook
You can also let people rebrand your ebook with a link to
4. Swap recommendations with other ezine publishers.
You could recommend another publisher's ezine in your own
You could also run a recommended ezines section in each
5. Submit your ezine to ezine directories.
Your submissions will get your ezine noticed by people
Submitting your ezine to ezine directories can also help you
6. Use ezine announcement lists to promote your ezine.
Many ezine announcement lists allow you to post ads for your
7. Make a sample issue available on your site or by
Your sample issue will increase your subscriptions by
8. Use your signature file to promote your ezine.
Add a signature file that promotes your ezine to your
9. Purchase advertising in other ezines.
Run your ad in ezines that you enjoy and reach your target
Place your ad for at least three issues in a row as
10. Place f~ree ads in other ezines.
Many ezine publishers allow their subscribers to place a
Track your f~ree ads so that you'll know which ad copy
Article by writer, Ken Hill. Do You Publish an Ezine? Want
Market Your Ezine Properly, So You Grab Every Visitor To Your Website
When marketing ezines, most people use sign-up forms or pop-up forms on a current website. This may not be new to most people, but here's another spin on it. In addition to your pop-up or basic sign-up form on your site, why not add a page to your site, with a link on your home page, that does nothing but promote your ezine.
The Power of Newsletters
When discussing the possibility of creating a newsletter for one of my clients, he asked me, "How will a newsletter help me get sales?"
Why Your Newsletter Must Get A Personality Today!
Newsletters are becoming ever more popular. Not surprising ? since all editors know that they are a tried and tested method for both disseminating information and subtly (and quite frequently blatantly) promoting any product or service. In short, newsletters work for their owners.
Five Ways To Promote Your Ezine
After you've spent countless hours creating and publishing your own newsletter online, you still have to consider the fact that merely adding it to your website will not make it an overnight success.
How to Make Your eZine Work for You Long After Its Published
If you publish an email newsletter, do you convert the issues to HTML and archive them on your website? If you haven't been doing so, you should start now, today.
Surefire Ways to Pack a Punch With Your Ezines & Newsletters
Newsletters, or ezines, can be extremely effective marketing tools for your business. They put your name in front of your potential clients, regular clients, and peers while showing your expertise and professionalism. They are an excellent means to both market and grow your business and also show your existing clients your creative abilities. Now the only drawback is to ensure your newsletter is worthy of being read. I subscribe to a lot of newsletters, but find I regularly only read a few upon their arrival. When I decided to create my own newsletter, one of the first things I did was to look at those newsletters I regularly read and determine what it was about them that made me want to read them. What sets them apart from the rest?
Newsletters - How To Build Your Subscriber List
If a visitor comes to your web site looking for information and doesn't sign up to receive your e-mails, you have missed an opportunity to turn that browser into a customer. This month we will be concentrating on how to build your subscriber list using the tips and techniques below. Increasing your newsletter subscription list with new subscribers will therefore increase your potential new customer database.
10 Great Ezine Content Tips To Increase Your Sales And Readership
1. Write articles that provide your readers with a list of tips.
Top Seven Ways to Promote your Ezine
Your ezine builds customer confidence and trust when you give free tips, articles, and resources. Clients and customers buy only when they trust you. Expand your email subscriber list seven ways for eventual big sales.
Creating and Distributing E-Courses
E-courses are excellent sales tools and a great way to get your knowledge out there. It is very simple to create your course and either sell, or give it away as a "give-before-you-get" sales technique. If your course is designed to be a freebie, you'll want to give a portion of good information; but don't tell them everything or they'll have no reason to make a purchase. If you are selling your course, make sure to jam pack it with everything you know, that way your customer will feel like they are getting a lot for their money (depending on how much you really know.)
5 Quick Ways To Increase Your E-zines Subscriber Base
Welcome to all of you out in netland.
DOUBLE Your Profits from These TEN Tips on Sending Email Ads
1. Make your ad prominent:
Practical Strategies To Boost Your Ezine Readership
Do you have a fresh ezine ready to start taking subscribers but don't know how to attract them?
Article Distribution: How Will Your Results Vary?
It's not enough to just sit around and expect that your articles will bring you a good amount of traffic right after you submitted your articles for distribution.
Generate Free Traffic Submitting Articles to Ezine?s
Now this has been very successful for me? It generates some nice traffic and converts quite a few sales.
Fishing For Ezine Subscribers
The Bible tells the tale of the fishermen who were just not catching a thing. Jesus came along and told them to cast their nets on the other side of the boat, which they did. Surprise! They caught so many fish their nets began to tear.
10 Benefits Of Submitting Your Articles To Ezines
1. You'll brand your web site, business and yourself by submitting articles to ezines. You could include your name, business name, your credentials, web site address and e-mail address in your resource box. To find publisher you can submit your articles to, you can simply visit Google and enter a keyword phase that describes your target market (e.g. business owner) plus the work newsletter or ezine: +"business owner" +newsletter 2. You will become known as an expert on the topics you write about. This will give you and your business extra credibility which will help you compete against your competition. 3. Your article might also be placed on the publisher's home page. If they publish each issue on their home page this will give you some extra exposure. To make it easier for the publisher, provide also an URL to a web page with your article on it. The easier it is for the publisher to use your article, the higher the chances that they will do it. 4. You might get extra exposure if the ezine publisher archives their ezine on their site. People might want to read the back issues before they make the decision to subscribe. 5. You will get free advertising. This will allow you to spend your profits on other forms of advertising. You could buy advertisements in other ezines that don't publish your articles. 6. You might get extra income from people wanting to hire you to write other articles, books, or even ask to speak at seminars. This is a great way to multiply your incom^e. 7. You could allow ezine publishers to publish your articles in their free e-books. Since people give them away, your advertising could multiply all over the internet. 8. You will get your article published all over the web when you submit it to an ezine publisher that has a free content directory on their web site. They'll allow their visitors to republish your article. Another option would be to submi^t your article to article directories. To find article directories that you can submit your articles to, you can again simply visit Google and search for: "article directory" 9. You'll gain people's trust. If they read your article and like it, they won't be as hesitant to buy your product or service. You will then be able to increase your profits. 10. You could get your article guaranteed to run in an ezine. You could agree to run one of their articles in your ezine if, in exchange, they run yours in their ezine. It's a win/win situation. Tip: If your article recommends one of your own resources, offer the publisher a percentage of each sale for publishing your article. This could be done by using a special order link, or if you have an affiliate program, by allowing the publisher use his one affiliate link.
Article Marketing: How to Submit Your Articles at Turbo Speed
Want to become an article-writing machine? Here are a few tricks for submitting articles on the internet at top speed and accuracy.
Five Ways to Energize Your Newsletter
Whether distributed via e-mail or printed and snail-mailed, newsletters are a great way for a business or an organization to keep in touch with employees, customers, prospects or association members in a cost-effective manner. The trick, however, is to come up with a strategy to keep readers engaged and the publication's production and editorial adjustments in line with current budgets.
3 Steps to Creating Your Own Ezine to Increase Web Site Traffic!
What if I showed you a simple way to increase web site traffic that could sky-rocket your sales and make you an internet expert.
|home | site map|
|Copyright © 2005 www.eWebology.net|